Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Tilda writing diary

Its my aunties birthday soon. Since she retired she is enjoying her free time attending different classes and one of them is creative writing. Tilda writing diary I think is the perfect stamp for her. The papers I've used are K & Company Classic K Bailey, the writing on the background is a Hero Arts stamp Old Letter Writing that I have embossed with silver. The blue flowers are from Wild Orchid and the brown branches are from a Martha Stewart punch. I'm entering this card into the following challenges
Cupcake Craft Challenges 167 - Textalicious
Sketch n Stash Challenge 74 - a sketch
Wild Orchid Challenge - Week 36 Brown & Blue


10 comments:

  1. Lovely card - I love the shading on the dress and the embossed text background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,I like the papers, great take on the sketch, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Yola, great use of the text paper and fabulous details.

    Many thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is absolutely perfect isn't it? & I love those K&Co papers - a beautifully put together card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is gorgeous your aunty will love it thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card thank you for joining at Cupcake craft this week
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! Love the image and the papers! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to see you stamping. I have never seen this Tilda. She is the perfect stamp for a writer. Great job..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card and image, great job!

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the paper with the image. Super cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts. I hope to see you in our next challenge.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete