Sunday 27 December 2009

Christmas Chocolate Biscuits


At long last I have had the opportunity to try a recipe from my "Nigella Christmas" cookbook that my friend bought me last christmas. I have been itching to try out one of her recipes, but what with one thing and another I just haven't got round to making anything until today. Tomorrow we are going on a Border Terrier walk. We are going to Ainsdale beach tomorrow morning and hopefully meet up with other border terrier owners and, ofcourse, their dogs. A walk was organised last year but unfortunately I wasn't feeling too good so missed out. Anyway after the walk people gather round the cars for a chat and food is then produced, and this is were my Nigella christmas chocolate biscuits come in to it. These biscuits are what I am going to share. They taste yummy. Lets just hope that everyone else thinks the same.

2 comments:

  1. oh these look yummy... have a fab walk. everyone will love these. happy christmas Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo they look tasty! Enjoy your walk xx

    ReplyDelete