Friday 4 March 2011

Spring has Sprung

I love this time of year when spring is trying to cheer us up with gardens actually having some colour in them and the daffodils out. My favourite part of spring is the birth of all the little lambs, they are just so adorable. I've used a Whiff of Joy stamp for this card and I think it is so appropriate for this time of year with her holding her little lamb and the daffodils around her. I've used Papermania Summer Bloom papers and a Lily of the Valley sentiment stamp (I am so loving these sentiments). I'm entering this card into 2 challenges Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 154 - Signs of Spring and Stampin' for the Weekend - Challenge #5 - Springtime.



6 comments:

  1. When I was growing up we had a sheep farm across the road. I would lay in bad on spring nights and listen to the baby lambs.. Great childhood memories.. This is the perfect image and card for this time of year.. Super job..

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable, and like you say perfect for this time of year.. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a gorgeous spring card.Goodluck at SFTW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just reread my comment.. Geez.. I meant to say bed instead of bad.. I am sure you figured that out.. Sorry.. Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful spring card, love the cute image.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Sorry for being absent for so long! To add to everything else my youngest managed to take apart my laptop keyboard - now half of the keys are loose and typing is a challenge, lol Today they'll pick up my laptop for repairs, no idea when I'll get it back. :(
    I love that image, elegant, artsy and cute all at the same time. Beautiful card!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete