Wednesday 14 December 2011

Cupcake Craft Challenge - Don't Look at the Light

This weeks Cupcake challenge is Don't Look at the Light (definition It it sparkles, shines, gleams, glints and/or glitters). I think my card fits all of those. After making a few of the same card I must admit that my craft room is starting to look like a winter wonderland, everywhere you look sparkles after using gold embossing power. I've used this Penny Black stamp a few times this month. Its called Fantasy. I added gold embossing powder to the tree and also the christmas sentiment. I then added red rhinestones. The ribbon is from my stash.

5 comments:

  1. Fab card - I love all the sparkles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love gold and white for Christmas cards. I did not even get all of mine done this year but I think I will just do snowmen and send them in January. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card - that tree is magical!! xxx

    ReplyDelete