Thursday 19 January 2012

Charisma Cardz Challenge #2 - Clean & Simple

One of my friends recently got engaged. I'm so pleased for her as her and her partner have been together for absolutely ages. I think one of my favourite colours is purple, I seem to have made a few cards using purple. I used a Nestie to cut out the hearts, the corrugated pattern was already on it, a buy from the Paper Mill Shop. I miss that shop. I used a Stampin Up punch for the border, and a peel off for the congratulations. Maybe we'll have a wedding to attend soon!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - I love the different shades of purple that you've used :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous engagement card, love the purple & the corrugated pattern on the hearts :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Card !!
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww! :) Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week :) Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet of you. I love engagements and the excitement of a wedding. Your purple is such a pretty color. Great job.

    ReplyDelete