Tuesday 13 March 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Mothers Day is a time to spoil your mum. As soon as I saw this stamp I thought it was perfect. I know that I now can't use it again, but I feel that the sentiments say it all. The stamp is by Woodware and the pink paper is from a Hot Diggity Dog paper pack. The lace is one I bought from the Ribbon Girl and the lovely flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Ribbon Girl. I can't believe how quick I was able to put this card together. Its weird the way sometimes I spend hours trying to decide on the right papers etc, but this one was easy.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges - Secret Crafter Challenge 176 - No Image just Words - Allsorts Challenge 145 - Say it with flowers and Papertake Weekly - For the girls ... or Mum.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - your mum will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loving this design and the stamp is just stunning. thankyou for entering this into the Allsorts Challenge this week, good luck! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous work, so romantic!

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the stamp and gorgeous paper and flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the colours... Hope you are well... Thanks for the lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful & that stamp really does say it all - Mum's are the best :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mother is special person in every person's life. You share such great and wonderful card with us. I liek this amazing post so much.

    management training programs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is looking beautiful. I am really very impressed by the way you have decorated it. The lace and flowers really increases the beauty of the card. The pink paper also looks stunning. Nice paperwork.


    wholesale DVDs

    ReplyDelete