I can't take any credit for this card I've made. I found a brilliant and easy (well it must be if I can do it) tutorial, supplied by "Stamping with Loll". When I saw how she had created these daisy cards, I had to give it a go. The recommended punches were Punch Bunch, but I found the postage far too expensive so scoured the Internet for equivalent ones. I'm pleased to say I found Woodware punches that matched the job. Using Lolls tutorial this is what I produced, and I'm really pleased with the result. I had to post this card, so put some bubble wrap on the front of the card. I don't know whether or not the flower actually survived, I'm hoping it did.