Sunday 6 January 2013

Mo's Challenge #167 - Anything Goes

I love this image I've used for this card even though it did take me quite a while to colour it in (I think most of last month it was just grey and dark - very hard to see what you are doing even with a lamp). I've used Carolers Three, perfect for a christmas card. The Silent Night background stamp is a Magnolia one, and the holly is a Martha Stewart punch. I think in total I only made 3 christmas cards with coloured images on them. Fingers crossed that Mr Mojo has enjoyed his break and has now come back.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Happy New Year and welcome back Mr Mojo !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so gorgeous love the image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic winter card! Great design and color work.
    Thank you so much for entering our "Anything goes" challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil!
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete