Sunday 31 August 2014

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 203

Another great sketch provided by Sweet Sketch Wednesday (I really don't know what I would do without your sketches).  Thanks also for picking my last card as a Top 3.
The stamp I've used for this card is LOTV Dandelion Clock.  I remember playing this game with my friend. We used to blow the dandelion clocks and with every breath we would count until there was nothing left on the stem, then that would be the time!!! Sad or what!!!  The papers are also LOTV called Country Meadow.  I've added glammer dust on to the dandelions.  Actually the sentiment is also LOTV (I was on a roll using their products this time).  The scallop punch I've used is Stampin Up.  Sorry DT Team I just wasn't brave enough having a go at any form of stitching on my card.

 
 

6 comments:

  1. How sweet it is!!! Love your image, absolutely precious. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card. Super cute color combo and sweet image. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Iola what a super cute card and such a darling image, how that brings back memories, blowing the thistle seeds I always cold them Fairies and I made a wish. Love your colour combo and added embellishments.Thanks so much for joining us this week over a Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this card is fantastic even without the stitching! Super cute and we love that you keep coming back to DO our sketches!
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job with the sketch Yola. I like how you used the one sketch element for the sentiment rather than ribbon like I did. Nicely done. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete