Sunday 14 December 2014

A christmas card (at long last)

Every year its the same old tale. My mojo disappears and I just can't get motivated to make any Christmas cards. Am I the only person this seems to happen to every year.  Thank goodness for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  If their sketches weren't there I don't know what I would do. They have got me out of some spots over the years/months.  The paper I've used is by LOTV called Woodland Wishes.  The image is also by LOTV called Three Little Angels.  I've had the stamp for ages and am ashamed to say I have only just used it.  The stars have been created from a punch and the sentiment is computer generated.

6 comments:

  1. Love your card Lola this is such a sweet image from LOTV and your colour combo and design papers work perfectly with this lovely image. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talents with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet little angles. Love the paper with the cute little image. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, sweet card!! I adore your little angels. Clever of you to punch out the stars too. Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! One more than I've made lol - my mojo has well and truly disappeared!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, Sally is a truly amazingly talented sketcher. Despite having "no mojo", your card is so sweet. I'm a bit out of mojo juice myself. I always SAY I'm going to be more organized and make the cards along during the year but it never happens and I end up doing a mad rush. Hope your mojo returns and you share your lovely work with us again.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete