Wednesday 14 October 2009

The Big knit 2009



Innocent drinks have joined forces with Sainsbury’s again this year to try to raise over £250,000 to support Age Concern and Help the Aged. And they needed our help to knit lots of little hats for their bottles. For every behatted smoothie sold, innocent and Sainsbury’s will give 35p to Age Concern and Help the Aged.

So I got out my knitting needles, printed out their knitting patterns and hey presto I produced 20 little hats to help with the campaign. I enjoyed making them and was sorry that I hadn't made more, but time was running out as they had to be with them by this Friday 16th October. You also had to make your own bobbles for some of the hats and I can't believe that I actually remembered how to do them as its been absolutely ages since I made a bobble, but it must be like riding a bike and I hadn't forgotten how to make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment