Monday 5 October 2009

Happy 60th Birthday


I was on a roll this weekend. I had a few cards to make. Mum asked if I'd make her a 60th birthday card for a friends daughter. I got this idea from a gorgeous card done by Emma Lockley http://emmalockley.blogspot.com/ for Sketch Saturday. As soon as I saw the image I had to pester my friend Michele to order the Stampin up set for me. I think the rose stamp is just gorgeous. I haven't entered this into any challenges but was really pleased with the finished card so thought I'd share it.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - I can see why you wanted the stamps now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky person receiving this card. It is so beautiful. The red rose in the oval frame stands out. This is complimented by the smaller flowers & small oval with the greeting inside on the right.
    ***** WELL DONE *****

    ReplyDelete