Wednesday 30 June 2010

Stampin' for the Weekend - Challenge #41 - Sketch/blue & yellow combo

The challenge at Stampin' for the weekend was to use a blue & yellow combo and follow a sketch done by Sandie. I find it so much easier using sketches to create my cards. I used my fav stamp (especially with the gorgeous weather we are having), it is Stampin Up "Summer by the Sea". The papers are Daisy & Dandelion Picnic Patch papers, and the sentiment was by Craftwork Cards. The ribbon and buttons were from Papermania Capsule Collection.



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card and that stamp is so pretty! :o)

    Thanks for joining in with the SFTW challenge and good luck!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful work with the sketch!!! Love the image and the papers are just perfect!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this set.. I never tire of it.. It reminds me so much of my sweet girls when they were little.. This is adorable.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog.
    Thanks for joining in my blog candy give away,
    Good Luck.
    ~♥~Poppy~♥~

    ReplyDelete