Sunday 31 October 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #73 & Mos Challenge #55

At long last I've made a card. Feel like I haven't made anything in ages. Truth be told tho' I've been nursing an inflammed coccyx and that was pretty painful, so I haven't been able to sit in my craft room for a while. Yet again Arlana has provided another inspirational sketch on Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I've used another of my favourite images and its Mo's digital image Bismark. How cute is he. The background papers are a download I bought from Pink Petticoat called Large Snowflakes. They are brilliant as they come in every colour you could think of. I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder for the embossed snowflakes, and added Glamour Dust to my Martha Stewart snowflakes. I love how the dust gives them such a christmassy look. I'm also entering this card into Mos Challenge which is Pick a Season. As if you can't tell, I've chosen Winter.



15 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! Reminds me of our dog, Chester! He loved carrying around those big bones! Fun papers..I am going to try digital papers one of these days! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog card is just so sweet. Love that darling image. Such fun detail. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card! I love the snowflakes and the touches of sparkle. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bismark is just adorable. I love Mo's images. They are always so cute. Great job coloring it up and You did a great job on the sketch and we really appreciate you joining us this week.
    Nancy SSW

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetie of a card!! Cute dog image, and I love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couldn't be cuter!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just so cute!! I love Mo's images and you did a fabulous job with this one.Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cute card, love the sweet dog.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helloooo, puppy!! He's so cute you'd just like to pet him! What a gorgeous card!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bismark is to cute for words. What a great image and I do love your colours and design papers. Great job. Hope your feeling better soon.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week and good luck.
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. The perfect Christmas card! Your image is colored beautifully! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww such a cute card, hope you're not in too much pain hun - sending hugs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh no...get better soon.. This is so sweet. I just got this image and can't wait to use it.. You did a great job.. Huge hugs and thanks for joining Mo's challenge this week. I am so happy you got to stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card. Love the stamp - he looks like Archie :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Christmas card & beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

    Genevieve.

    ReplyDelete