Sunday 3 October 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #69 & Charisma Cardz Challenge #39

Another lovely sketch has been provided by Arlana at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I've been dying to ink up my new Lili of the Valley Stamp Christmas Candle. My friend Michele kindly got it for me the last time she went to the Harrogate show. How cute is she. I have used flower soft on her hood and the bobbles at the end of her scarf. I've also used glossy accents on the candle flame and stickles Xmas Red on the holly berries. The papers are by Dovecraft called Winter Wonderland. (I actually found a crafting shop when we went to Llandudno lol). The white poinsettia is from Wild Orchid Crafts, how gorgeous is it. I have come to the conclusion tho' that I do not have a decent set of stamps with christmas greetings, I had to use a peel off for the Merry Christmas and am a bit disappointed in it. I will have to rectify that. There is also a challenge over at Charisma Cardz which is Christmas Crafting, so I am going to enter this card into that as well.

9 comments:

  1. I adore that image and have been thinking about getting it. I just have too many images to go through!! That layout is lovely and the peeloff doesn't look "peeloffy" at all, rather like gold embossed stamp!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful little holiday card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is one adorable card!!! Love the image and all your blues! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see that you've put her to such good use already! Lovely card - love the way you've done the fur on her coat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. I love the blues & the poinsettia. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

    Genevieve.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love this sweet image and the colors your have used. Very cute Christmas card. I really like the added fur on the coatnand fun poinsetta emblishment. Thanks for joining us!
    Nancy SSW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful Christmas card. Love the blue with the fur and glitter!! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww What a sweet sweet stamp.. I LOVE the way you added the fur to her hood.. This is so cute.. Great job on this one.. Glad to see you stamping today.

    ReplyDelete