Saturday 4 June 2011

Mo's Digital Pencil - Challenge #85

As soon as I saw that the host on Mos' challenge blog was Dawn I had to join in. Dawn is a very talented lady and her projects and cards are just amazing. She has provided a sketch for us. Hope you don't mind but the image I chose just didn't suit oval so I had to go for square (hope that's ok). I've used the Home Tweet Home Digi image for my card, it was so easy to colour. I used a cuttlebug folder called D'vine Swirl and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I also used Martha Stewart picket fence and branch punches.


3 comments:

  1. You are so sweet. You used one of my favorite images from MO's. I think this is a great image for you with all your birds there. Great job.. :) Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge at Mo's this week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yola, this is gorgeous!! I’m so glad you could play with us at Mo’s challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yola...this card is just delightful! I love the wreath inside the square...really makes it pop...and the colors you chose...light blue...just yummy! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's fun challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete