Monday 27 June 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Week 157

This weeks challenge is "Stitch it Up". I've been itching to ink up this cute mouse stamp which was perfect for this challenge. I've used Mice Day stamp. The paper is from a K&Co paper pad. Its not very often that I use red for birthday cards, I seem to normally use it for christmas cards, but I'm quite pleased with the result. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the little hearts are from the Hobbyhouse. The tiny ones were really fiddly to stick down tho' a steady hand was needed lol.


6 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Brings back happy cross stitching memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine total süße Karte und das Motiv ist so niedlich. Liebe Grüße.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabulous cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet ..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Such a great image and pretty papers :)
    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

    Jenny x

    P.S. I have a border terrier too....Billy! They are such fantastic wee dogs are'nt they :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to stitch so this stamp has always been one of my favorites. Your card turned out great. I think I use too much red on my cards. My mom was a cross stitcher and I always think of her when I see this stamp. Great job.

    ReplyDelete