Saturday 16 July 2011

I Don't Do Wet Mornings

What an awful day today, and more promised for the whole of the weekend. Was hoping the weathermen had got the forecast wrong. No such luck. Got myself ready to take Archie out for his morning walk, it was gone 9 so thought he'd be desperate to get out. Well as you can see by the photo he definitely does not do wet mornings. I'm sure he was pulling tongues at me as tho' to say "Not going out , and I'm not going to open my eyes for you either so there!!!" I still love him tho' and he did come out eventually.



8 comments:

  1. quite right archie...you have to put your foot down sometimes...who in their right mind would want to step out today...big hugs & snuggles from kath & buddy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm with Archie, don't do wet mornings well either!... Thanks for all the lively comments. I've got a few book blogs to come!... Hope you are all well Tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol - great photo! He looks far too comfortable to be disturbed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wet mornings ate the worst. Send some our way. We are hot and so dry. What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 30th July - hello Archies Mum - have you been on holiday - on 17th July you won the Christmas mini kit at the Ribbon Girl give away - we've kept it for you if you email us by close of business on Monday otherwise we will pick another winner. Hugs Mary and Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. 31st July - Hello Archies Mum - we never received your email! Can you send again to our alternative which is ribbongirl@hotmail.co.uk or try again at info@ribbongirl.co.uk - I've checked the spam folder and its not there - thanks, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just had to come back and see your sweetie..:) Hope your summer is going well..

    ReplyDelete