Wednesday 13 July 2011

Pink & Brown Birthday Wishes

There's a new blog about. The challenge blog is called Pink {Ink} Sketch Challenge. I need all the help I can get when I'm making new cards, so I love blogs that supply sketches for you to use. This is Pink {Inks} first sketch (one of many I hope). The stamp I've used is Gillian Roberts Under my Umbrella (how cute is she). I've used First Edition Papers called Summer Breeze, the sentiment is Stampin' Up and the flower is Prima. I've chosen the colours pink and brown so that I can enter Spoon Full of Sugars Challenge 160 which is a colour challenge.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the stamp, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable, sweet image and pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and sweet all rolled into one! Thank you so much for joining us at Pink Ink Sketch Challenges.

    Hugs Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little image. I love sketch challenges too. They really help my mojo. Great job.

    ReplyDelete