Friday 22 June 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 159

I think it would take me ages to make my cards if it wasn't for inspirational blogs out there.  One of my favourites is Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  Love the sketch provided this week. My friend is celebrating her birthday next week, so I decided it was about time I used one of the Saturated Canary images I have. I've used Naveah.  The papers are Prima Meadow Lark Collection.  I'm quite pleased with how my flowers have come out (actually with the help of hubby as well - his suggestion).  I used 2 different flower stamps, then the white centre of the flower is part of a Marianne Creatable poinsettia die. I then added a coloured pearl in the centre of each one. I always find cards easier to post when the flowers are this flat.  I used a Sakura Gelly Roll pen to add the white dots on Naveah's dress.

9 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! Love the colorsvand the flowers are a perfect match! Thanks for playing along!
    Erika SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous papers and colors. I love that image. It is a favorite of mine. Thanks for sharing your card with us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yola, wow what a pretty card. You've used one of my favourite images from Saturated Canary Naveah and your pretty colours you've chosen great embellishments. Love your design papers. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You friend is going to love the gorgeous card! You coloring is just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't she the sweetest! Love how you colored her in and the pretty colors and papers you used. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute!!! Such a sweet Saturated Canary image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your embellishment are so SWEET. I love your paper colors. Such a sweet card. Have a sweet day!!! Arlana@SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, this is one my very fave SC images and your coloring is divine, love the dots you added.
    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    Patti SSW/DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for my lovely card, which is even lovelier IRL! x

    ReplyDelete