Monday 3 December 2012

Happy 21st Birthday

My friends daughter will be celebrating her 21st birthday this week (how time flies). I can still remember when she was born and the great days out we all had together.  As soon as I saw this Tilda stamp with the key I bought it ready for her birthday.  I've used the sketch from Magnolia Down Under Challenge #175. I'm always saying this but it is always easier to make a card if you've got a sketch to use. The background paper is First Edition Desert Blooms, its got a lovely glittery look to it but you can't tell by the photo. I've also used Tim Holtz weathered clock behind the image.

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous, beautiful card, love the sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making Natalie such a beautiful card - she will love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yola,

    What a perfect image of Tilda for a 21st card :)

    A lovely take on our Sketch challenge, I love your yellow daisy and the cute key charm too.

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty 21st card you have made. I am sure that it will be well received.
    thanks for joining us at MDUC this week
    Hugs from Bron nx

    ReplyDelete