Friday 28 December 2012

London 2012

Since I don't get to holiday in America any more thanks to Archie (I can't bear the thought of leaving him in kennels), I have been longing for Victorias Secret goodies.  I was so pleased when I read that Victorias Secret had come to London.  I persuaded my friend Sandra to come to London with me for a weekend in November.  We travelled by train on a Friday and returned on the Sunday. We had a brilliant time, but I'm sure somebody kept on moving the hands on the clock faster than normal.  We had a great time shopping in Victorias Secret, and I've now got my supply of body lotions,sprays and lingerie.  The windows had different costumes from Victoria Secret Fashion Shows.
We definitely shopped until we dropped.  On our last day we went on the London Eye. The views were amazing and I was so pleased that it didn't scare me at all as I'm not good with heights.
On our way back to catch the Tube, we saw Big Ben and an amazing memorial for the Battle of Britain. Our weekend was short, but we crammed so much in.  We also fitted in the Victoria & Albert Museums Hollywood Costumes exhibition. That was brilliant.

1 comment: