Saturday 12 April 2014

A 3d box card

There are loads of these box cards about now.  I love trying something new and found a brilliant tutorial on You Tube for a Stampin Up 3d box card with gift card insert http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqZ7bWl2js, didn't go the gift card insert tho', but did make my own envelope. I've used the same papers that were used on the tutorial. They were all Stampin Up.  The patterened papers were Quatrefancy, love these colours. The flowers I used were Flower Shop and used the matching punch, and I used the vine from Vintage Vogue on the back part. I decided to make the box card as a mothers day card for my mum.  I used Memory Box letters for mum, and the butterflies were from a Martha Stewart punch.  I like the way you can just fold this card up and put it in an envelope.  Thanks Michele for getting the papers to me in time :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow - it's gorgeous! I love the bright colours you've used. I bet your Mum loved it!

    ReplyDelete