Tuesday 22 April 2014

If friends were flowers

I am really liking the Stamping Bella stamps but they are so hard to get hold of, it seems everyone loves them.  The stamp I've used is called Uptown Girl Pippa loves to Plant.  My friend is very green fingered and her garden is immaculate.  God help any weeds that decide to try and grow in her garden. I saw this stamp and thought it was perfect for her.  The sentiment also came with the stamp.  The papers are Lili of the Valley Shabby Shack. The flowers are all from a punch. I've used the sketch from Sketch Saturday#306 by Debra.

2 comments:

  1. Love this prettily coloured SB image. Your paper choices and little flowers are the perfect accompaniment! Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Sketch Saturday this week. It's great to see you! Hugs, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete