Tuesday 22 April 2014

Sketch N Stash - Challenge 137

I'm loving this Mo Manning image Daffodils, and so appropriate for this time of year.  I've used Lili of the Valley paper pad Petal Fresh, the cute blue fence is a La La Land Die.  The flowers are Memory Box Fabulous Phlox. I decided to have a go at adding colour to them, so I sponged Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie round the edges of the flowers. I think tho' that I haven't quite got the hang of sponging the edges as what started as yellow flowers have now changed to orange. Oh well I'm sure that my mum will still like her card.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable sweet card, love the image and the flowers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your mum will love it - the flowers look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gorgeous card & super cute image... love the dp's & the flowers :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supercute card, love the image and those gorgeous colourful flowers
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Sketch and Stash and good luck
    Julie x
    My blog
    Lacy Sunshine DT member
    Sketch N Stash DT Member
    Crafty Friends DT member
    Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member
    Pennys Challenges DT member

    ReplyDelete