Sunday 13 April 2014

Spring is in the Air

I love this time of year when the daffodils are in abundance and the fields are starting to fill with lambs. I love watching the lambs and I've been lucky enough to actually feed a few in my time. I'm just lucky I suppose that I've got cousins who have loads of lambs this time of year.
I've used Lili of the Valley papers called Petal Fresh.  The brilliant image is Mo Manning Daffodils. I love her big hair.  The sentiment is Stampin Up and the flower is Spellbinders Bloom 3.  I'm entering this card into the following challenges
Sunday Sketch & Stamp #202 - great sketch this Sunday
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Spring has Sprung
Allsorts Challenge Blog Week 254 - Spring Blossoms

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thank you so much for playing along with the Papertake Weekly Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creation is lovely and just perfect for my Spring Blossoms theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x (I have a Grand Calibur to be won here )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is such a pretty image and an adorable card!

    Thanks for joining in with us at Papertake Weekly this week,

    Sarah
    (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card just perfect for the challenge.
    Thank you for sharing with Allsorts 'Spring Blossoms' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely project and I thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card , great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete